Cash Reports

Please post your MedFlex ideas here. **This forum is hereby dedicated to all those noble MedFlex users over the years who have given us their time and thoughts that have helped to make MedFlex the best system on the Planet!**

Cash Reports

Postby Lee » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Is there a cash report that you can run that is not just the top 100 ranked by cash, would like to be able to run
all codes or selected codes by cash collected.
Lee

Re: Cash Reports

Postby opinv » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Lee, thanks so much for actually posting. I sadly and humbly cannot comment on this subject you posted, but I am excited to see a recent post!! Keep posting please! this is the only way to get things moving in the direction of the actual users !!!
opinv

Postby John Mason » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes - lots of them. The most commonly used report for cross-referencing cash receipts to codes is the Average Reimbursement report. This is located under Billing and Collections/Reports/Procedure Code Reports. This report is used to review contract compliance by your payors. You can select range of Lcodes/Payors/ or select a payor group.

Another interesting report is the Fee Analysis report. This is under Billing and Collections/Reports/Windows Management Reports/Whole Business Summaries. This gives you a matrix of most to least payors and lcodes usually summarizing the real cash receipts for 75 percent of your business on the first page.

There are many many others that list cash but those are probably the most direct to answer you need.

Just call me the office and I can show you these and others.

John Mason - 1-800-728-7936
John Mason
Site Admin

Postby Lee » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Thank you very much for your answer, I will check those out.
Lee

Return to MedFlex Changes